Friday, May 16, 2008

wrapup

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I am in the process of creating a cookbook with family and friends and the information I gained through Discover 2.0 will be very beneficial to me. The program I am using resembles google docs, but I am the only person that can actually make changes to the program. Friends and relatives are able to add recipes, etc to the sight. The google docs video gave me a good explanation of how this works.

  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has given me more confidence. I know very little about computers which has been a roadblock when I would love to explore more and make use of programs that are available to me. I hope my newfound confidence and curiosity will lead me to more discoveries.

  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Probably, but I can't think of any right now.

  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Nothing that I can think of.
  • Feel free to write about whatever else comes to mind. Thank you!

No comments: